Tuesday, July 10, 2007

May 11-20 -1st 3-some, thoughts of coming out

Sunday, May 20, 2007
Maybe I should stay inside...
Because outside there are snakes everywhere.

Last Tuesday night I watched my dad mow. He ran over a snake and cut it in half. How do I know it was a snake? It was black and had the mouth of a snake and it kept opening it up as someone came near it. My dad said it was a lizard.

I saw more of those lizards on Wednesday as I was chaining the dogs up since the contractors were at the house. There were 2 little black ones side by side, sticking their collective snake tongues out, slithering back and forth. I got the shovel, cut them in half... let them slither, then disposed of them. This was just outside of our back door... I walk on the grass here 4-5 times a day at least... be assured I'm going to be on the lookout.

On Friday I go out to my car parked in front of the garage. The dogs are hovered around something barking. I look, see a 6 foot beige and black snake. That was a scare for sure! I grab the dogs and drag them to the tree to chain them up. By the time I get back I see the snake slithered into the garage (thankfully there is no entrance to the house through the garage). I wasn't going to go in after it, so I left for work.

Yesterday, when I was at Disneyland, my dad heard the dogs barking in the front yard, goes out and sees a 6 foot yellow and black snake and the dogs going after it. My sisters dog struck the snake a couple times. My dad pulled them away and then went after the snake, but the snake got away. We know where this snake's hole is... thankfully. This snake just had a good meal according to my dad.

About an hour later, my mom was leaving to go shopping and had just opened the gate. She looked over to see a 6 foot yellow and black snake in the palm tree next to the gate. This was at the other side of the yard. He stayed coiled in the tree for about 30 minutes according to my dad. My mom, who knows snakes better than everyone else, said both were garden snakes.

Today I was weed eating and saw two 6-12 inch snakes while out on the hills outside of the gate. I did chop both of them... partly on accident... partly for my own sanity.

We may see a snake or 2 a year... this year I guess its going to be worse, because its so dry and they're looking for water.

I'm keeping my eyes out... staying inside...
Posted by Mike at 8:04 PM 1 comments
Labels: My day, Random, Thoughts

Saturday, May 19, 2007
2nd try
2nd time around was much better... 2nd 3-some I mean.

The Guy called me it seemed like 50 times yesterday. Finally we decided after I went to the gym last night, we would meet.

Got to The Guy's place about 9 and we hung out watching Arrested Development. After the 2nd episode of that ended, I was laying on The Guy's chest and he was moving my arm over to his friend's chest. I played with his nipples, then the friend and I started making out. The Guy undid my pants at this point and started jacking me off.

We went to the bedroom and the friend and I stood at the edge of it making out and it was getting really hot. He didn't smell like a cigarette or ashtray like the other night. The Guy sucked us both off while we were making out. I noticed as we were making out/feeling each other that the friend has no muscle whatsoever on his body. BY NO MEANS am I some muscle god or something, but I at least have some muscle... this guy doesn't.

Anyways, then we got on the bed and all took turns sucking each other and making out. It was pretty hot. I really wanted to make out more with The Guy, but didn't get to.

We all showered, then afterward, we hung around and watched TV a few minutes before I took off to come home.

Exchanged phone numbers with the friend... he wants to chat soon. I am kinda hesitant about calling (I first need to see what my cell phone bill looks like for this month), so it'll probably be a few more days before I call. But from what I've figured out the friend has a daughter from a previous relat/marriage, so I'm interested in finding out about that and stuff like that. So he may be a cool guy to get to know. He said to call him just to chat, and I probably will... just got to work up the guts first. He seems like a nice guy. I don't know much about him... he's pretty quiet.

I stayed at my grandma's house last night (long story), but anyways stayed there and maybe got 3 hours of sleep if I was lucky. Note: I have no clue how I'll survive once we officially move into her house.

Went to Disneyland with 3 friends today. It was VERY FUN. Not crowded at all- it was if you were waiting for a spot for the Pirates movie premiere, but for those who wanted to ride, it wasn't bad. Got on all the rides we wanted to in California Adventure and Disneyland. The longest wait was 30 minutes for Space Mountain... 30 minutes for Space Mountain is good any day. Didn't see any stars... we got there at 10:00 (even though Disney opened at 6:30 this morning cuz of Pirates), then left at 4:30 just as all the madness from the premiere was starting.
Posted by Mike at 6:40 PM 0 comments
Labels: Gym, My day, Sex and religion

Friday, May 18, 2007
Some Friday Fun...
8 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me...
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Cousin sent this to me in an e-mail since she thinks I don't have a blog (hah). She wanted to know 8 random facts, and I thought it would be fun, so here it goes. My cousin sent me 10 facts, so I'll come up with 10. Repost if you want...

And in no particular order:

1. I wear socks to bed... I get cold easily.
2. I keep at least 2 containers of dental floss in my car. If I know it is going to be a long light, I may bust the floss out.
3. I say "that's hot" in response to almost any statement my sister makes. (i.e. "I don't want to go to school." - I say, "that's hot")
4. Strawberries are my favorite fruit.
5. I am a slow reader- part of that is I hate to read, but also if it is for reading for school I read slow to be sure to pick up every detail. I read pretty fast when something is on the computer, though.
6. I love Febreeze- it goes well in my room, the car, on clothes.
7. I have a good memory... I am good at remembering faces, phone numbers, important dates, stuff like that.
8. I have an i-POD, but don't really use it. I LOVE variety. I can't stand hearing the same songs over and over, so I don't use my i-POD.
9. I have all the lights timed on my way to and from school.
10. Brushing my teeth is a 30 minute process. It takes about a minute to put the toothpaste on the brush, then I go into the bedroom and make sure I'm not missing anything on TV, then if I am, I have to stop and watch. Then spit, rinse, and floss. Flossing has to be done sitting down, so I go back to the bed and watch TV while I'm doing that.
Posted by Mike at 8:04 AM 0 comments
Labels: Random

Thursday, May 17, 2007
OMG... a 3-some
The guy called me yesterday while I was at school asking if I want to come over last night, since he'll be gone most of the weekend starting tommorow and through Tuesday. I said OK. Called and told my parents.

Went to his place. His friend who is staying with him was there. The Guy was painting his kitchen. When I got there, the 3 of us hung out and ate pizza and watched Bones. Then after we ate, all of us laid down on the couch (its a huge 2 wall couch). The Guy pulled his friend closer to us who was dosing off (since he'd been up over 24 hours), then pulled me up to his chest to lay on it. That was fine and dandy. Then The Guy started rubbing both of our nipples and stuff. The Guy decided to move my hand and put my hand on his friends nipples, which are just like mine and I started rubbing them. I was hesitant/nervous. This went on for like 10 minutes.

The guy then gets up and gets on top of his friend who is nearly passed out on the couch and starts making out. I'm sitting there thinking ok... then he goes down to his friends pants and starts sucking him (even though he wasn't hard). He is also trying to pull my pants down in the meantime and I decide ok, whatever. He then moves from sucking his friend to sucking me and then his friend slides back on the couch and starts making out with me. They both stop and ask if I'm nervous and if I want to continue. Hell yeah, I was nervous. But... ok... I was willing to continue.

We went to The Guy's bed and I got on the right side, The Guy got in the middle, then his friend on the other side. We laid there for a moment sandwiching up against each other, which was hot. Then The Guy pushes his friend and I down and suddenly we have a 3 way going on sucking each others dicks. This went on each of us changing people occasionally.

His friend had a hard time staying hard... he said he was tired and whatnot, so he just watched The Guy and I roll around and make out in bed.

Then the friend decided to join in and suck me off while The Guy and I made out. The friend was also tickling my sides because I'm ticklish. I was getting so worked up and couldn't control it... I told the friend that I was close and was going to shoot... so I did... in his mouth. Then The Guy jacked his dick and shot on my chest. The friend didn't get off.

After we got in the shower, we rubbed against each other. Then we got out and watched FamilY Guy the movie and laid up against each other.

Overall a 3-some was not that great... I prefer just 2 guys, but it was interesting. It would have been better if his friend didn't smell like a cigarette, which was a turnoff. The friend is pretty quiet and whatnot just like me.
Posted by Mike at 1:18 PM 1 comments
Labels: Guys, My day, Sex and religion, Thoughts

Quick thought about coming out
Thought of this as I was coming home last night from The Guy's (which I'll tell you about later)...

Coming out won't change the fact that I've been gone a lot more lately. Coming out won't mean I can be gone more. Coming out may make my parents more worried/fearful that I'm going out, despite the fact I'm over 18 and whatnot. Coming out will just tell my parents I prefer guys sexually.

If I were to come out, its not like that is a key or something to let me go wherever I want, when I want. I guess that has to do more with talking to my parents and telling them I am over 18 and I'll go wherever I want, I'll just let you know when I'll be home. Since I always "tell" my parents right now where I go, to just suddenly go, I have a feeling they'll suspect something or think I'm out doing something I shouldn't be if I just said I'm going out or I'm going somewhere. And on that note, it didn't help that last night the lady who does my mom's hair and cut mine told my mom to never have her stop telling her where I'm going, so I don't end up like her son...
Posted by Mike at 8:22 AM 0 comments
Labels: Guys, Rants, Sex and religion, Thoughts

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
STOP ME... I get paid Friday
I like these colors...

I wear a lot of blue and brown...

These have an interesting look...



I like these too...


Posted by Mike at 2:43 PM 1 comments
Labels: clothing, Thoughts

Tuesday, May 15, 2007
When to come out... or not...
I like guys... I like girls. I have done more sexually with a guy, and what I have done has been great. I really like The Guy as a person, though his spending drives me crazy. This post is not about The Guy though, but he has got me thinking about this through our random talks, but also just me seeing him more and more.

I guess if I were to come out, I don't want to be defined as gay. I also don't want to be confined/labeled... I mean I do like girls and they do turn me on sexually. I don't want to be labeled or thought of as gay, I mean I have no problem with people being gay, but I guess its the whole me thing.

What are my motives for not coming out?
1. family- dad would be ok I think
sis not so much
mom= not at all
extended family... not at all also
Yes, that is a big deterrent. I guess its because I want kids, to marry, stuff like that. I am worried I guess about how my mom will take it, which won't be well, and would take a lot of time for her to get over I'm sure. It would probably strain our relationship for a while. I don't want to see my mom hurt I guess knowing that she may not have grandkids, but also my mom is against being gay... that goes to the whole religion thing. Maybe its that I'm feeling like I'm not strong enough to take on this battle. Also, my mom teaches about drugs/STDs/AIDS... you get the picture there. The whole religion thing and my mom... sex out of marriage... STDs... Coming out may become a long term problem and dispute thing between my mom and I. I love my mom and actually am closer to her than my dad, therefore don't want to ruin that.

2. religion- that's part of the reason I don't come out... not going to elaborate on this right now since I don't want to focus on religion. I just want to say that my mom's side of the family are very religious (aunt/uncle in OK, family in VA/W.VA/Maryland)... church every Sunday... prison ministry... all that. Then my dad's family is full of devout Catholics... I get along great with them, and I'm sure coming out would temporarily screw this up (and I don't want this to happen as I'm thinking about graduating/networking and I'm lucky that relatives in my dad's family work in some of the areas I want to go into, so I don't want to jeopardize that and the possible networking/job opportunies). I don't see my mom or dad's family being accepting, I don't want them to find out, but it would be hard to hide. I don't want to jeopardize the closeness/relationships I do have with these people. I want to prove to my uncle/aunt on my dad's side who have been there for me for so many things that I can succeed... they've done a lot to ensure that I will... mostly monetarily... but they've had 2 kids screw up and basically my cousin and I want to show that we can succeed and succeeding in their mind includes a wife, kids, etc.

3. Where mmy family is at right now- we're about to add onto our house and I'll have basically my own huge apartment... free room... free furniture... no rent... good deal. I have a feeling if I were to come out, all of that would be in jeopardy. I don't think that my parents would kick me out, but I'm saying my parents may come up with the idea of rent. I would at least wait until I have the apartment deal and then basically tell my parents I can have people over at my leisure, since it is mine, and they'll have to be OK with that... when they see only guys coming over or something... they can pick up on the hint themselves or whatever.

4. My grandma/family drama- this whole thing is so complicated and I don't want to tell all the details on here, but basically my mom is busy on top of the stuff with the house trying to get more control/custody over my grandma. My mom is trying to help my grandma in every way she can, but being so far away is just hard, but she is trying. Plus, when my grandma dies there's going to be a big huge sibling rivalry thing, and there is kind of an alliance thing going on and my mom is busy with this... coming out could jeopardize that and create rifts within the family, which at this time is not what I want. I don't want to divert the attention from this now and possibly add more stress to me and my parents.

5. Myself- I like guys and girls as I've mentioned. There is a lot that turns me on about guys and the same for girls. I don't want to be defined by being gay or bi. I'm afraid that if I say I'm one thing and then end up marrying or whatever, then I won't have the support of parents when I do marry for them thinking I'm gay. I'm still young and can explore. I want to marry. I want to have kids. I want to maintain the current relationships I have with family and parents. I want to explore more with a girl. I don't want to come out now- say I'm bi... then tell my parents I'm getting married later or something and not getting to explore etc. To me that would feel like I lied to them and may show I'm confused so the marriage wouldn't work etc. I don't know. I'm happy being closeted... I have met a great guy... I know there is a friendship there right now... but I guess I fear losing him... I dunno.

So when have I thought about coming out?

1. Randomly when there is a story about gay marriage/gay people on TV and my mom makes a comment. Pipe up and say, well, I'm gay or I'm bi. Then I'm sure it'll be a whole big fight and a lot of not speaking to each other, a lot of pain on my mom's part.

2. When my grandma dies... not trying to divert attention from my grandma dying (I'd wait until after the funeral etc), but with all the crazy stuff that will be going on then- clearing/sorting her possessions, the court battle, the will battle, maybe my mom wouldn't have time to realize that I'm gay/bi... just randomly mention it, then hope she is too busy with other stuff to worry. I just fear if I were to do it this way... say that I'm bi... it may cause a much bigger problem/more pain than is needed then, but also make everyone think I'm being insensitive by focusing the attention on me. Also, with my grandma dying the whole inheritance thing comes into play (I'm not trying to sound like I'm in this for the money... money isn't the important thing here, but some of the whole money stuff that will come into play may be in jeopardy if I were to come out)

3. After I have my own apartment deal and just say hey, I'm on my own, I can do what I want... I'm over 21... I'm an adult... I can have people over if I want... just let me live my life how I want... it's really none of your business... but I'm not turning away from you, family, I am just exploring and I'll still be there for you guys and hope you'll be there for me. I wouldn't say it exactly like that, but you get the picture.

I don't want it to be some ceremonious thing or something about me coming out, but I guess I want this to be easy... and I don't see it being that way. I don't think the whole sit down, I have something to tell you thing will work. I think that would lead to a big fight thing also.

I am perfectly fine right now being closeted... but I do like the idea of a relationship... but I don't know... I'm confused.

It is getting harder to hide from my parents (who pay for my gas and insurance) I am going out more and I'm having to hide it from my parents. I am using 1-2 tanks a week for gas... not 1. It is because I'm seeing The Guy 1-2 times a week. I could pay for my own gas I guess and that would remedy that. My parents do have to understand I am driving to "Gameworks" (seeing the guy) on Friday nights about 60 miles roundtrip. I don't like the constant lying to my parents.

If I were to have a relationship with a guy is it possible to make it work and keep it a secret? I have been good hiding the stuff with The Guy thusfar, but I feel if I were to go any farther and see him more, it would be awfully hard. Summer is coming up... more free time... more time together? My whole problem is living at home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another thought...
We're moving into my grandma's place for about 9 months when we add onto our house. My grandma lives in a very busy area where there is constant noise from trucks, cars, the street, horns, and everything. I'm going to use my I can't study/concentrate excuse to be out more... out either doing homework or seeing people. What will suck is my dad is going to continue living at our house, so it'll be hard probably for me to get out of the house... my dad really doesn't care where I go. That's why the whole noise excuse will come in... plus finishing my last year of college... I'll be soooooooo busy and maybe will say I'm in a club or have a new group of friends or something. I can say I arranged my schedule to be mostly night classes and tell my parenst I'm working during the day, but I don't know... that's risky. I could work in the morning like I am this quarter, then go to school in the afternoon, then have my evenings to go out and do homework... so that may be cool. That may work in my advantage. Plus with the whole noise issue (my bedroom will be next to a major highway) and I don't sleep well in the first place, so I'm going to use that as my excuse to be out/stay over/whatever if opportunity rises.

Anyone can jump in on this and comment if they want... I'm just flushing ideas out of my head that I thought about driving home from The Guy's house last night and also driving to and from school today.
Posted by Mike at 4:44 PM 0 comments
Labels: My future, School, Sex and religion, Thoughts

Monday, May 14, 2007
An evening on the couch
The Guy called me at school today at 2:30 asking if I wanted to come over. I said sure, since he can't tommorow, I wanted to see him, and Friday just seemed too long to wait. I was planning on writing my Spanish essay and going to the gym tonight... didn't happen as you can see.

Got to his place and he was outside in his car port cleaning out the cabinets in it. I helped him throw away boxes and stuff like that. Found out he played water polo, used to swim, and has lived in his condo for 5 years, so I'm assuming he lived in San Diego before that (he went to UCSD).

Then he found car cleaning products his ex-b/f gave him for his birthday. He had never used any of it and said that we should. He told me I couldn't wash my car in my jeans and preppy polo, so I had to change. I had nothing to change, so he told me to change into his jogging shorts and a t-shirt. It's a good thing... we wet each other down with the hose, sprayed each other, random things like that. My car was soooo dirty!!! His was too, but his car is a purplish/brown, so the dirt is harder to see.

The Guy called me twice on the way over and told me he was going to do tae-bo, so not to make fun of him when I pulled up and saw him in his living room doing that. He stopped going to the gym last week, so he wanted to do something he said. He wasn't doing tae-bo when I got there, he was cleaning, so when we got inside he said I was going to do tae-bo with him. I laughed, kind of joked about it, then ended up doing it. We did the advanced mode with Billy Blanks. The Guy was working up a huge sweat, but he looked so cute jogging in-line and random stuff in his hat, black t-shirt, black shorts. Man... he was hot... should have told him, but I didn't!

After the tae-bo he began feeling sick.. lunch upset his stomach. After tae-bo we hopped in the shower. We rubbed up against each other and got all the sweat off both of us. The Guy started feeling dizzy in the shower. I threw my socks and boxers on the floor of his bedroom like usual, but The Guy didn't put his dog in his crate, so he was out. His dog chewed up my boxers. I wasn't too worried... I mean its not like I was going anywhere, so didn't make a big deal of it. The Guy insisted I wear a pair of his boxer briefs. They fit... were just a bit big on me. We got out, got dressed, then he had to go to CVS. We went down there and he bought $30 in toothcare products.

Went back to his place and he tried out his new toothbrush, prerinse, and a special night and day flouride toothpaste. Then we curled up on the couch next to each other, since he still dind't feel great. We watched The Matrix Reloaded. I held him for a while... probably a good 2 hours. I rubbed his nipples, which was sooo hot... his nipples are sooo hard... very hot. Then I would occasionally kiss him on the neck. He began to feel better, so held me. I loved that... really... just to have someone's arms around you feels so nice. I really enjoyed it. He kissed me on the neck and stuff like I did to him, then I switched positions and we made out. Part of the reason HE decided for our sloppy kisses/making out is that both of us try to be the dominant kisser and control what is going on. He decided (told) me that HE was going to be the dominant kisser, so I just had to sit back and let him do the work and what he wanted to do. There... it was better... it was very hot... would have liked more though. LOTS MORE. About 10:00, when i had to leave, he decided to move his hand down to my pants and just rub my crotch. Man... I wanted him to go inside and I hinted with my hands/gestures for him to, but he didn't. He said NEXT TIME... he felt bad though, he said for not doing anything down there and the same for Friday night. I said that was no problem... I enjoy our random hangouts and just being together. I hope to hang out again soon. He really had me worked up when I was talking to him on the phone, but then again, him and I weren't planning on him getting sick.

So what did we talk about? His ex... guys... like his friend who is a closet case just like me and is undateable because of that and how he is just like me. That talking got me thinking how I just want a relationship, but I'm not sure that I'd be able to hide it and right now, it is just such a risk.
Posted by Mike at 11:18 PM 0 comments
Labels: Guys, My day, Thoughts

Sunday, May 13, 2007
Excuse: It was a really good sale and they were size 13
My dad took the family out to TGI Fridays since my mom wanted Jack Daniels chicken for Mother's Day.

Fridays is at the mall, hence that meant shopping afterward. None of the clothes I saw in the stores appealed to me... BUT... Journeys and Pac Sun had shoes on sale.


They're size 13... do you know how hard it can be to find size 13?

Got the checkerboard shoes on the left at Pac Sun regular $39, the sign said $19, but they were only $9.99 plus tax for a grand total of $10.76. The checkerboard pattern is not something I'd wear normally, but I'm going to be adventurous.

Journeys had really cheap shoes today (as in price). Got the ones on the right regular $79 for only $19. I like those a lot. (For some reason they're $29 online)

I limited it at that... they had some black slip-ons for $9 and a whole bunch of skate shoes for $29, but I have enough shoes to last me for a long time... or at least until I hit the mall again.

Ok... maybe I do have a fetish... but they were on sale and I like to save money.
Posted by Mike at 7:21 PM 1 comments
Labels: clothing, My day

Saturday, May 12, 2007
First frat party and night with the guy
Went to work Friday and it went well. Mrs. V was in a great mood and we were talking back and forth to each other... good deal. I was whining/halfway joking about all the reading homework I had to Gonzo and then Mrs. V came over and volunteered to help me, but when she found out it was only 50 pages I had to read called me lazy and said I need to take some initiative. The freshmen I tutored did well and Mrs. V was impressed. She told me afterward that I handle 2 groups at once better than I do one. I disagree with that somewhat, but I guess I find myself being more forceful with 2 since I can't be there giving them my undivided attention I'm more forceful saying you must get to work now, help each other out and whatnot. 2 groups also keep me more busy than with 1, so there is less time to look bored... 10 freshmen as opposed to 5.

Got a call when I was at school (college) from The Guy asking if I wanted to come over. It was about 2 when he called, we decided I'd drive over right after my class got out at 4. Called my dad, told him I was going to Disneyland with friends and would be home about 2-3a.m.

Got to The Guy's place. We played Lord of the Rings Online (an RPG) game for a while, then we went to Target. He is crazy with his spending habits... we went in for 2 things (a bottle of coke and Quakes) and came out with 3 carts of things and had to have help out. No, I'm not kidding.

Came back to his place and played more LOTRO. I had told The Guy earlier when I was on the phone that I wasn't planning on staying too late since I had other plans tonight to go to a frat party with a good friend. He said that was cool, we'd just hang out until I had to leave. About 7:45 I was getting ready to leave and then The Guy asked if I wanted him to go along... I was a little hesitant... but I figured it couldn't hurt. (I've never been to a frat party... sheltered life, I know). We were early... got there at 8, left about 10. Man... there were people everywhere... the movies aren't kidding when they show people everywhere on the sidewalk, in the yard, in the frat house. There were just people everywhere and it was cool not knowing the people. I think I was looser than I would have been if it were at my college because I didn't know any of the people and wouldn't see them again. I did look for my friend Steve who invited me, but he was nowhere to be found. I called his cell and he didn't pick up. I had 3 of the red plastic glasses of beer... I'm guessing they're about 12 ounces or so. I learned Beer is not my alcoholic drink of choice... I prefer the hard stuff. I did learn I'm not good at chugging beer... my friend Sam wanted to have a chugging contest. He is a frat boy and according to him he said that our friend Steve from high school (who he was dorming with and who invited me) had a fallout because Sam is constantly drunk... I tend to believe that. Second, I did get tipsy. It was just to the point of tipsy. I just felt sort of a buzz... and sort of impaired where my reactions weren't as quick as they could be... didn't feel like I'd throw up if that is any indication. Sam laughed and said he said he thinks I'm one of those people who can drink like a fish, since I was only slightly feeling a buzz after 3 drinks. I remember all of what happened. I was shocked at myself for being soooooo loose, but also how I was talking to a whole bunch of random people... but they were also loose too. Anyways, we stayed for about two hours. The Guy didn't drink as he was the designated driver. He got a kick out of me he said because he got to see just to see how talkative I was. There were a whole bunch of people getting pretty into each other there... clothes were coming off in the middle of a room. The Guy and I mainly walked around with each other at the party talking and flirting with random people. The Guy just told me to introduce him as a friend of mine from school and that's what I did to Sam and other random people I met. The guy just turned 32 on Thursday, but he only looks 27-28, so he still looked college age and he is in college. I wasn't going to drink, but it was a frat party, so well, I did. The Guy was cool with it though. I told The Guy I felt bad for him not there drinking and whatnot like everyone else, but also with me hanging around my friend Sam, how he felt like a 3rd wheel probably. He said it was cool since he just fit right in. Sam and I talked mainly about the classes we were taking and how we haven't hung out. The Guy was totally playing off of what classes I said I was taking... like when I said Spanish... Sam said "you're still taking that... you mean our 10th grade Spanish teacher didn't teach him everything you needed to know and more (our teacher was really hot, so he made some sexual inuendos)?" Then The Guy said stuff like "yeah, you should hear him, when he speaks in Spanish he sounds drunk and the words just don't come out of his mouth right. I don't know why he keeps taking that class when he isn't learning anything, my Spanglish is better than his."

We played more LOTRO when we got back to his condo, then his friend who is staying with him showed up. His friend is gay and has a daughter and couldn't be much more than 3-4 years older than me. His friend was getting random text messages from some guy asking him to hook up with him, which was pretty funny since the guy said he knew him, but didn't. We ordered pizza and chicken strips. We sat around on the couch watching Spiderman and The Mask. I left about 3a.m.

Got home at 3:40 because of traffic (there was a bad accident on the offramp of the exit for the freeway I take) so I had to go about 15 miles out of my way down by my college since the other 2 ways I was planning on going home were shut down because of construction.

I know I was asleep by 4a.m. and up again at 9a.m. I can't sleep past 9... I just can't. I feel pretty good though, considering how little sleep I got.
Posted by Mike at 10:00 AM 0 comments
Labels: Guys, My day, Work

No comments: