Saturday, July 14, 2007

Update on my weekend and eating out

Yesterday was quite fun. I had lunch with my coworker Gonzo at Coco's. We try to go out once a month and eat and talk. This was the first time we've done that in a long time. Caught up on her life... all she has time for is work and school. She inquired about my life and my love life. I said there was someone but decided I wasn't interested in them. Not true... but you know how it works being closeted. I also asked about her and her boyfriend... the boyfriend who responded to my craigslist ad. She said that they are doing better than ever. They had a big fight 2 weeks ago about her not wanting him around, but they worked through it... maybe it'll give him more time to pursue guys. Heh. J/K

Today I went to lunch with my parents at our favorite Mexican restaurant. For lunch it is $1.00 cheaper, you get a little smaller plate (only a little), but you get soup or salad. I like to go to get the abondigas soup. The onions and celery are the best part... forget the meatballs. After we went out and looked at model homes for decorating ideas. We've seen so many and as far as I'm concerned they're all the same. I have all the furniture and everything already picked out for my room, so I don't need to see all these homes.

Because I'm so studious... hah... I'm going to write my weekly BS response paper for my anthropology class tommorow. Then I'm going to start writing the final paper since I found my article and whatnot, so I just want to get it over with... two weeks early. Should only take an hour or two... shouldn't have many distractions... afterall The Guy is out of town visiting friends in Phoenix.. :::HINT HINT JR... j/k:::

Monday or Wednesday I'm going out with 1 or 2 coworkers to In-N-Out for lunch. Should be fun... looking forward to my animal style fries. Lately I don't even bother ordering a burger when I go. And for the record, I'm Californian and I don't think In-N-Out has the best burger :::gasp:::... they're good yes... but there is another... Bakers Drive Thru has one of the best burgers AND I KNOW this for a fact.

Tuesday I'm going out to Olive Garden with the family for the soup, salad, and breadsticks lunch. A fun lunch beforehand will soothe the pain of having to go to school afterward and put me in a better mood in class... hopefully. We have 2 group projects Tuesday. UGH.

Thursday or Friday I am trying to meet my friend Melha for lunch. We try to meet at least once during every school break for lunch at Panera Bread. We're both Comm majors and good friend so its fun to talk about school and catch up on gossip. She is no doubt going to succeed in Journalism... just the opportunities she has had already are INCREDIBLE. She interned at NBC in San Diego in high school. She is interning right now with Rolling Stone.

No comments: