Tuesday, July 10, 2007

NEW BLOG

Hi guys,

This is Mike from randomthoughtsabouteverything.blogspot.com I made a HUGE mistake and commented on my cousin's blog using my randomthoughts blog ID. I didn't realize until after I made the comment and kept noticing that my blog appeared in the user info that you can click. I wouldn't have made such a big deal since I've accidentally done that before on her blog. The only problem this time was the comment was so pointed that there was no escaping the fact she could figure out it was me. While I'm sure she'd be fine with my sexuality and stuff I'm sure it could easily get out and plus I don't want to know about what I've done with men... or women for that matter. In a moment of panic I decided the best thing to do was back my whole blog up into a Microsoft Word file, which I did. Then I decided to repost all of the archives. Not only for my memories, but for new readers and other closeted guys to read if they desire. It is kind of messy how it appeared, but I wanted to save this stuff. It is like my life so perfectly organized over the past 6 months or so and so I didn't want to lose everything, so I backed it up.

I'm probably going to lose some readers and everything, but that's ok. I just wanted to put back all the old blogs regardless how messy (no paragraphs) not sure if the pics I've posted appeared, but I'm not going to worry about it now. I do have my blogs in Microsoft Word and the pictures appeared... so I am happy there. I'm really bummed about the whole situation though.

Well, here's to a fresh start. By the way I don't like this blog name Random Thoughts in My Life, but it was somewhat close and so anyways. I am going to sign off for tonight. I planned to be in bed nearly an hour ago.

If only I had talked with J.R. at Nothing Golden Stays before I deleted everything. I could have made my blog not appear in my profile and that could have saved everything. Oh well... I'm not going to dwell and make myself mad over this... its amazing how mad/upset/worried I became about this whole thing, but I've invested a lot of time and effort in this. On top of that, I love how neatly my life was organized... it was archived by days, months, and weeks and I could easily see what happened this day or what "random thought" I had. Well guys, here's to a fresh start...

*** Not sure how coherent this post comes out at 12:35a.m.

2 comments:

J.R. said...

Even though you sort of went out of your way to make sure I didn't find this new blog, I just wanted to let you know that I DID!!

.... I'll always find you.

Queen of Arts said...

thanks for the heads up, i updated my bookmark. and for 12:35a.m., it makes perfect sense :)