Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sassy me

Got an IM from The Guy while I was in class. I whipped my computer out right before class got out since the teacher was just passing back work. The Guy said I should come over. I agreed. Called my parents and told them I was going out with friends.

Got to his place and had to knock a good 2 minutes or so. The Guy had the music so loud he didn't hear me knocking. He was trying to adjust his speakers. The he was scared when he finally heard me since I was knocking so loudly that it was a neighbor wanting to complain.

So he played around with his speakers and then we went to pick up his NEW speakers. He is just buying a 70'' TV and that will be his last purchase. He bought 2 $750.00 surge protectors last night for his audio equipment. I'll stick with a 99 cent store surge protector. Anyways, we go to pick up his new speakers and the man who had the store had all sorts of speakers that said "TRAVIS" on them and it was labeled like "bedroom 1" etc. or "spare bedroom." The guy with the audio store is going to install entertainment centers and 37'' flatscreen TV's in Travis Barker from Blink-182's kid's room. That was pretty cool to know that. The Guy's speakers weren't at the store, so we went up to the warehouse with the employee to get the speakers.

Then The Guy decided we were hungry and were going to have hawaiian rolls with brie cheese and meatloaf for meatloaf sandwiches. Sounded good, so we hit the Vons and got some mint and chip ice cream also. Driving back The Guy suddenly decided he wanted Chinese food instead for dinner. We go get Chinese. The Guy had 3 different sides (instead of the usual 2) AND barbecued pork AND sweet and sour soup. Then after dinner he still wasn't full.

So we decide to install the speakers but realized that he needed wall mounts and those weren't included.

We sit down and watch "Lord of the Rings." We talk about random things and I finally found out the guy works for a tire store. I have a feeling I know which one and where. We also talked about stuff like classes. Good talking overall. I was sitting near the end of his feet as he was laying on the couch. The guy was rubbing my crotch with his foot. I was getting hard. Then I decided to get up and lay next to him. My head only went to his crotch area which was perfect. I rubbed the area with my hand and then he pulled down his pants and I started sucking him off. The Guy keeps saying how good I am at that. Yay.

Anyways, we go to his room and lay on the bed and we're doing a 69. He then gets the lube out and starts jacking me off. It felt soooo good. He got really crazy with the lube and it got all over the shirt I was wearing as well as his. We take our shirts off then the fun REALLY begins. We just lube each other up and then slide around on each other. I was on the bottom and we made out for a while and that was hot. No tongue though unfortunately.

Then the part that REALLY turned me on... he pushed me over and so I was laying facedown. He then lubed my back up and slid along my back with his body. Then he licked my ear a couple times and I think I've posted that before (but that is a HUGE turn on). I told him to keep it up and he did. My goodness did he... he was sucking the outside of my ear, licking the outside and inside of my right ear and did that for a while. It sent a tingling sensation through my body and upper body. It was soooo hot. Then he did the same to the left ear. I was having a hard time staying still, but it felt soooo great... lots of moaning and everything. I enjoyed that A LOT.

After that we toweled off and went back to the couch to finish LOTR. We finished disk 1. While sitting there we were talking about what he does for a living. He works at a tire shop and I know where it is. I think he works on computers there. He didn't say what he does specifically. We were making other small talk... The Guy asked me if I wanted some of the ice cream we bought earlier. I said no- I was full. He said that I shouldn't have made him buy it. I said I didn't. It was HIM who wanted it. He said true, but usually I'll take the slack for it, but since I wasn't tonight I was being sassy... I was being like Punky Brewster... haha... remember that show? Anyways, then The Guy decided he was tired and wanted to read for a while then go to bed. Keep in mind it was only 8p.m., but ok that was cool.

As I got up to leave we hugged and The Guy kissed me. Then he took me by the face with his hands and started licking my left ear like earlier, which was really hot.

2 comments:

Creative Thinker said...

Thanks for letting me know the new address -- I updated it. Sounds like you had some much needed fun :-) You go, boy...

Queen of Arts said...

i like you stated "he decided we were hungry" ...

(perhaps i am in the wrong line of studies and work ... i should work for a tire shop and buy my own $750 surge protectors).