Monday, July 16, 2007

Update on the Nordstrom guy (NG)

Yes... we have talked and are still talking to each other. He texted me a while back and I didn't have text messaging at the time (because Loud Mouth Coworker texted me sooo much I got annoyed and had it turned off). I called NG and we talked about how he never has really picked up guys at Nordstroms or any place before; he was just checking people out and noticed I was getting his signals and whatnot. Heh... like I believe that... ok... Then we talked about each other and our interests and stuff.

We have instant messaged back and forth over the past couple weeks. He wants to meet up at Starbucks soon. We tried to meet up the other day, but his roommate was there and so didn't want to go there. He also didn't want to go out to a fast food restaurant to meet up, so we didn't.

So we'll see what happens.

No comments: