Thursday, July 19, 2007

Time for photos... a look at my day

Trying to learn to use my new phone and decided to play with the camera today...











Olive Garden with the family... unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks lunch... yum!!!!

















My mom said she would treat the family to See's Candies after lunch... got 1/4 pound of key lime truffles...













Dealt with the lunch hour traffic on the freeway as I headed to school...













Trekked 1/2 mile from the parking lot, under the freeway overpass, and into campus (can you believe we have to walk 1/2 mile to campus from the parking lot?!) I pay $84.00 a quarter for a parking pass, the least they could do was provide a shuttle... let us park closer...















Got really restless sitting in the desk and bored... I MEAN REALLY BORED and decided to trace my hand. Remember doing that as a little kid and how fun it was? I was reexploring my creative childhood side today... yessum.

1 comment:

Queen of Arts said...

that is a very ... detailed ... drawing of your hand ... was it that boring?

:)