Saturday, July 28, 2007

We didn't get much WOW done...

So I went over to The Guy's house about 5 and we were going to play WOW. When I got there, The Guy was in a battle with some character on WOW. We played for about 20 minutes and I started a new character that will have less chance of dying.

Then The Guy asked if I'd help him set up his entertainment system in the office. I said sure. The Guy got some new speakers to put in there and wanted to put them up as well as put a new receiver in there. That meant going to Best Buy and Circuit City to look at them.

Before going to Circuit City, we were in The Guy's room and I was helping him with the entertainment center in there. My mom had just called asking me to call a friend of mine for something. As I was making the phone call, The Guy came up and started groping my crotch area. Before I knew it, he was sucking me off as I was making the phone call and I was just standing there. It was very hot and hard to stop moaning etc. during the phone call. I eventually hung up instead of waiting for my friend's voicemail to kick in. The Guy went in to take a shower and I laid on his bed just as he left me with my pants unzipped laying there on the bed.

The Guy was surprised I was there like that I think, but also excited, so he came over, got on top of me, kissed me, then went back to sucking me off and I sucked him. We went about this for 10 minutes or so, then he said we had to get to Best Buy before his friends Justin, Johnathan, and Jeff (I think was his name) came over. He said we'd have to finish what we started later.

At Best Buy there was a really tall Asian guy with black square rim glasses, about 6' helping us, dark hair done in a mohawk. He was pretty hot and had a hot voice. Anyways, the kid was helping us out and we played around with the home theater systems and stuff, then when they didn't have the receiver The Guy wanted we left.

Got back to his house about 9 and his friends arrived soon after. Justin and John were not what I had pictured, both were nice guys, and looked like the gaming type I guess you could say... those guys who sit in front of the computer all day. They were very feminent though. That's the best I can describe them. Their friend Johnathan was a gay Asian guy and he is probably a few years older than me, yet looks like he has had a lot of cosmetic face work done to look more feminine. I don't know... I'm just observing. Found out that The Guy's dad has a big company with 5-6 offices and The Guy is in charge of maintaining the computers and networks, so that was interesting. His dad's entire office is a Mac office.

Afterward, I helped The Guy with the speakers and everything in his office. We got new speaker wiring and stuff like that from his bedroom and sat it up.

After this, we went to the bedroom to finish what we had started. Then we took a shower to clean up because it was "pretty amazing" according to The Guy.

Then about 11:15 we went to look at more receivers and compare on amazon.com etc. The Guy ended up ordering one we saw at Circuit City online from Amazon since it was $200.00 cheaper. After ordering, we debated about playing more WOW since we didn't get much WOW done, but decided we were both a bit tired. Good. I was.

I left at a more decent hour than in recent times, about 12:00a.m. We stood around watching The Guy's new washer before we left. Best Buy did not set up the dryer right, therefore they have to come back and do that. His new washer has an LCD screen on it, lots of cool buttons, stuff like that, so we watched it to see if it was washing all the clothes because there was almost no water in the thing it didn't look like it.

1 comment:

Creative Thinker said...

Congrats on your "amazing" time with the Guy...