Friday, July 20, 2007

Hard-on at the gym...

Not mine- I try my hardest to not get one there when checking out the guys that are working out.

There is a hot kid at my gym. He's probably 25 I'm guessing, 6'3'' or so, 150lbs, brown hair slicked down on top and then stands up in the front. He has a pretty heavy beard you can tell, but is always clean shaven. He doesn't have a really hairy body, just enough. I've seen him bend over enough to know that he wears briefs. He always wears rather tight shorts with what he wears. He seems very shy. I've only seen him there recently in the past month or 2. I think he may have a brother/boyfriend(?) who looks a lot like him who he has worked out with upon occasion and is just as hot.

Anyways, I was at the gym today getting ready to leave when I see this guy standing at the tricep machine kind of resting. I look at him and stare, then realize that he has a HUGE hardon in his shorts. It was so noticeable. It stuck out a good 4-5 inches from his body and since I was in front of him, had a good view of it. He has a really thick mushroom head. He was just standing there resting and totally oblivious to the fact. This guy is hot, so it was a major turn on. I tried my best not to stare and just walk by to the water fountain to get a drink before I left... but damn... I'm going to be checking him out in the future.

I kinda want to meet and get to know him... heh...

No comments: