Sunday, July 22, 2007

Paranoid

I'm paranoid. Ok... so I've been going over to The Guy's house for the past 3-4 nights in a row. I've been telling my parents I'm going to go play Warcraft with my friend Steve. I've got home at 1a.m. or later most nights. My parents really don't care anymore what I do, which has really changed over the past couple months. My mom however is again making comments/questioning, "are you going out tonight?" "I think you're showering now because you're seeing someone tonight." "I think someone is going to be out all night again and is just not telling us." My excuse everytime as I said is that I'm going over to Steve's to play Warcraft, which is true, and is no lie. So here's one of the things... my mom seems more suspicious about what I'm doing/getting home so late, like maybe I'm doing stuff I shouldn't be (sex, etc.) So my thinking is she may be more suspicious Steve and I are doing things/going out. I've been thinking what if my mom asks if I'm going out with Steve or if I like Steve in that way or something, what do I do? Should I just deny it, shrug it off, or admit it? I don't know- I've posted my motives before for not coming out (mom is very religious, all the family issues going on now, mom is not ok with a lot of stuff on TV when it comes to gay guys/gay marriage).

So yesterday our house was being fumigated because my mom swore she felt bugs crawling everywhere. So my dad turned off the gas, sat bug bombs about 3:30. I called The Guy and he said I should come over and we could play Warcraft. We played for a couple hours, ate some pizza, then back to playing. About 7:30 I was becoming so frustrated with Warcraft because I died sooooooooo many times. The Guy said that we should get me a Warcraft guide, so we went to Best Buy, Circuit City, and Target in search of one. NOBODY had them. We did have fun in the car making random jokes. We get back to The Guy's house and play some more.

About 10p.m., The Guy's brother shows up. His brother is not as hot as The Guy. His brother is about 25 I'd guess. The Guy and his brother look NOTHING alike. The Guy as I said in my previous post was described by Aaron as looking like Adam Sandler. His brother has Dennis Quaid hair, but is thinner. His brother wore pretty baggy jeans, Nike's, and a t-shirt. His brother is straight I think- I did meet his ex a few months back when she spent the night at The Guy's house. His brother was there to pick up a DJ system The Guy bought for him. We played around for it for a while testing out the mic etc. His brother sang, so apparently he is a musician and DJ. His brother sang "Mack the Knife," and a couple other songs. He has a great voice. The Guy does too. They're very lucky.

This is random, but I know when I'm over at The Guy's house and one of us goes to the bathroom, we never close the door. I happened to be standing in the kitchen with The Guy when his brother goes to the bathroom. His brother didn't close the door either, which surprised me. He just stood there taking a piss for everyone to see. I was kind of surprised- even with me there, someone who he had just met 10-15 minutes earlier.

We played until 1:00a.m. when I was so frustrated I said screw it. Seriously the game is pissing me off. I don't find it fun. I told The Guy that. So what did he do? Invite me to play this afternoon. We shall see...

1 comment:

dan said...

although most guys are not getting all cleaned and spiffed up to go play computer games, I doubt your mom considers you and steve. she just senses something new and different in your usual habits and patterns. that's all.